What is Web App Development?
A web application development is a process of creating a web application. A client-server application (or web app) is the app the main part of which is contained on a remote server, and the user interface (UI) is displayed in the browser as web pages.
Advantages of Web Application
- Access from any device – You can work with the web application anywhere in the world from a computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the Internet.
- Saving – Web applications work on all platforms and eliminate the need to develop applications separately for Android and iOS.
- Adaptability – If native applications need a certain OS, then any operating system (Windows, MAC, Linux, etc.) and any browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Google Chrome, etc.) are suitable for working with a web application.
- Lack of client software – Cheaper and easier to install, maintain and upgrade the client interface. Updating to the latest version occurs the next time the page loads.
- Network security – The web system has a single entry point, which can be protected and configured centrally.
- Scalability – With the increasing load on the system, it is not necessary to increase the capacity of client places. A web application allows you to process more data, usually only by hardware resources, without rewriting the code or changing the architecture.
- Data loss protection – User data is stored in the “cloud”, for the integrity of which the hosting providers are responsible, and are protected from loss if the hard disk of the computer is damaged.
The Full Web Application Development Cycle
- Analysis of business requirements and market conditions – It is necessary to find out the target audience of a digital product, understand its functionality and check for competitors.
- Drafting technical specifications – The requirements for the development of a web application should be documented.
- Prototyping web applications – It is a key step in allowing you to think through and visualize the entire logic of a digital product.
- Interface design development – It involves drawing graphic solutions that fully and conveniently meet the functionality of the web application.
- The adaptive layout of a web application – It is the implementation of interface design on different devices.
- Programming the server and client parts of the program – It is the main stage in the development of web applications.
- Testing web applications – It is necessarily carried out not only at the final release stage but also in the development process.
- Launching and technical support – It implies that a web app will be located on the customer’s server and serviced in the future.
Email us at email@example.com for inquiries about our WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT services.
For more articles, visit us at our website: https://shourai.io/